This recipe for Mexican s'mores is a twist on the campfire classic that everyone will love.
4 small (6-inch) flour tortillas
Milk or semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat your grill to warm
- Spread peanut butter on the flour tortillas
- Sprinkle with mini marshmallows and chocolate chips.
- Roll up the tortillas and wrap in tin foil, twisting the ends close.
- Place on grill for 5 minutes, turn once after 2 1/2 minutes.
Makes 4 servings.
Recipe provided courtesy of SummerKitchen.tv. Photograph property of CooksRecipes.com.