Pineapple Pumpkin Cheesecake with
A no-bake pumpkin and spice cheesecake served with a pineapple and marshmallow whipped cream topping.
2 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
1/2 cup butter, melted
2 tablespoons granulated sugar
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 (0.25-ounce) envelope unflavored gelatin
3/4 cup pineapple juice
1 (15-ounce) can pumpkin
1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
3 large eggs
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
1 cup whipping cream
1 (20-ounce) can crushed pineapple, well drained
1/2 cup miniature marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- For Crust: Combine cracker crumbs, butter, sugar and cinnamon in a medium bowl; mix well. Press over the bottom and 1 1/2-inches up the side of a 9-inch springform pan. Bake for 10 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
- For Filling: Soften gelatin in pineapple juice in a large saucepan. Add pumpkin, brown sugar, eggs, cinnamon and ginger; mix well. Simmer, covered, for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Beat cream cheese in a mixer bowl until fluffy. Add to warm pumpkin mixture, stirring until just blended. Pour over crust. Refrigerate, covered, for 8 hours.
- For Topping: Whip cream until stiff and fold in pineapple and marshmallows. Spoon over cheesecake and chill until served.
Makes 12 servings.