Raspberry Chocolate Heart Tart
You won't believe how easy this beautiful raspberry chocolate tart is to make. Make someone feel special today.
1 refrigerated pie crust, softened as directed on package
1 cup (6-ounces) NESTLÉ TOLL HOUSE Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
2/3 cup NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Sweetened Condensed Milk
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 cups raspberries, rinsed and dried
1/8 cup sifted powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 425°F (225°C).
- Place pastry circle with plastic removed on lightly floured surface; roll out slightly. Trim small amount of pastry away to form heart shape. Place heart on ungreased baking sheet. Turn edges under 1/2-inch; flute. Prick pastry with tines of fork.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely on baking sheet on wire rack.
- Microwave morsels and sweetened condensed milk in medium, microwave-safe bowl on HIGH (100%) power for 1 minute; stir. Microwave at additional 10-second intervals, stirring until smooth. Stir in vanilla extract. Spread over crust. Refrigerate for a few minutes or until chocolate is set.
- Arrange raspberries over chocolate; sprinkle with powdered sugar.
Makes 8 servings.
Recipe and photograph are the property of Nestlé® and Meals.com, used with permission.