Spring Fruit Tart
Celebrate the sweetness of spring with this stunning tart, bursting with the flavor of fresh, seasonal fruit. With only five ingredients, including your favorite fruits such as red raspberries, sliced mango and kiwifruit, this recipe is a breeze to make.
1 (18-ounce) package NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Sugar Cookie Bar Dough
1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
1/3 cup granulated sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 1/2 cups fruit (raspberries, sliced mango, kiwifruit or bananas)
- Preheat oven to 325°F (160°C). Grease bottom and side of 9-inch fluted tart pan with removable bottom.*
- Press cookie dough evenly into prepared pan.
- Bake for 22 to 27 minutes or until lightly golden and wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla extract in small mixer bowl until smooth. Spread evenly over cooled cookie crust to within 1/2-inch of edge.
- Arrange fruit as desired on top of cream cheese mixture. Refrigerate for 1 hour. Remove rim of pan; slice into wedges.
Makes 8 servings.
*If tart pan is not available, press cookie dough onto greased pizza pan or baking sheet to measure an 8-inch circle. Bake for 16 to 18 minutes or until lightly golden.
Recipe and photograph are the property of Nestlé® and Meals.com, used with permission.