Try this cheesecake, covered with strawberries and strawberry jam, at your next holiday get-together. The creamy filling and heavenly strawberries will melt in your mouth.
1 1/2 cups BIMBO Bread Crumbs
6 tablespoons butter, melted
1/3 cup granulated sugar
2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, at room temperature
5 large eggs
1 (14-ounce) can NESTLÉ LA LECHERA Sweetened Condensed Milk
1/4 cup NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
1/3 cup all-purpose flour
1 tablespoon lemon juice
Fresh strawberries, stemmed and cut in half
1/2 cup strawberry jam, warmed
Fresh mint sprigs for garnish
- Preheat oven to 325°F (160°C).
- For Crust: Combine bread crumbs, butter and sugar in medium bowl. Press onto bottom and 2 inches up side of 10-inch springform pan.
- For Filling: Place cream cheese, eggs, sweetened condensed milk, evaporated milk, flour and lemon juice in blender; cover. Blend until smooth. Pour into prepared crust.
- Bake for 50 to 60 minutes or until center is set when shaken.
- Cool in pan on wire rack. Refrigerate until completely chilled. Arrange strawberries over top of cheesecake; drizzle with jam. Garnish with mint.
Makes 12 servings.
Recipe and photograph are the property of Nestlé® and Meals.com, used with permission.