Sweet Cream Puddings
A creamy, no-cook blender pudding made with milk, strawberries, ricotta and cottage cheese.
1 (0.25-ounce) envelope unflavored gelatin
3/4 cup milk
1 cup (8-ounces) ricotta cheese
1 cup (8-ounces) cottage cheese
3 tablespoons granulated sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 cup frozen strawberries
- In a blender sprinkle unflavored gelatin over cold milk; let stand for 2 minutes.
- Add hot milk and process at low speed until the gelatin is completely dissolved, about 2 minutes.
- Add ricotta cheese, cottage cheese, sugar, and vanilla; process at high speed until thoroughly blended, about 2 minutes.
- Pour one half of the pudding into 6 serving bowls; set aside.
- In the same blender, purée frozen strawberries; add the reserved pudding then chill both mixtures until set, about 3 hours. Serve together.
Makes 6 servings.