Diabetic Fruit Desserts
CooksRecipes has quality, kitchen-tested recipes for diabetic-friendly fruit desserts that you can count on for accuracy and deliciousness.
Very Strawberry Shortcake
Unlike the familiar little sponge cake, this is just a sweet tender biscuit filled with fresh strawberries that are laced with a splash of balsamic vinegar.
Roasted Dessert Pears
A light fruit ending to a luscious meal.
Gale Gand's Minted Raspberries
Pure raspberry indulgence! Use high quality raspberries for great success with this recipe.
- Adrian Leon's Passion-Apricot Gelatin
- Apple Dessert Pizza
- Baked Cinnamon Applesauce
- Bill Yosses' Strawberry Shortcake
- Cinnamon Apple Roll-Ups
- Elegant Poached Pears
- Fruit Layered Island Delight
- Gale Gand's Minted Raspberries
- Kevin Dunn's Peach Shortcake
- Kevin Rathbun's Apple-Mint Strudel
- Lemon Mango Whip
- Magical Mixed Berry Shortcakes
- Pears with Creamy Chocolate Sauce
- Plantain Napoleon
- Plum and Peach Phyllo Nests
- Poached Pear Halves with Red Wine Sauce
- Richard Leach's Fresh Melon with Lavender Sabayon
- Roasted Dessert Pears
- Summer Berry Terrine
- Summer Fruit Trifle
- Very Strawberry Shortcake
- Warm Minted Sweet Biscuits with Strawberries & Cream
Return to Diabetic Recipes Index