Recipes for Diabetic-Friendly
Tangy Apple Slaw
A take-off on the traditional creamy version of coleslaw, chopped apples add crunch and a hint of sweetness.
A great salad for the holidays, combining fresh or frozen cranberries, pineapple and chopped nuts in a sugar-free gelatin base.
Assorted greens are tossed with oranges and almonds and a tangy rice wine vinaigrette.
- Cranberry Salad
- Festive Fruit Salad
- Fruity Acini de Pepe Salad
- Granny Smith Apple Salad with Tamari Pecans
- Kevin Dunn's Strawberry Radish Salad
- Nutty Fresh Strawberry Salad
- Orange-Almond Salad
- Sesame Strawberry Spinach Salad
- Tangy Apple Slaw
- Watermelon Fruit Salad Bowl
Return to Diabetic Recipes Index