Holiday Beverages & Foods
CooksRecipes has quality, kitchen-tested recipes for diabetic-friendly beverages, foods and gift-mixes that you can count on for accuracy and deliciousness.
Merry Gingerbread Cookies
This recipe makes a large batch of cookies - ideal for parties, for the holidays or for giving as gifts.
Raspberry Heart Cookies
Pretty cookie sandwiches made with a raspberry filling and a whimisical heart cut-out in the center.
Happy Holiday Pumpkin Pie
The reduction of both fats and sugar in this tasty pumpkin pie recipe means those monitoring their diet can have a happy holiday with pie!
Recipes for Diabetic Holiday Beverages:
- Blue Baby Shower Punch
- Easy Holiday Eggnog
- Elegant Eggnog
- Green Party Punch
- Holiday Spiced Tea
- Hot Tea Punch
- Mulled Cider
- Mulled Cranberry "Cider"
Recipes for Diabetic Holiday Foods & Treats:
- Bill Yosses' Candied Apples
- Bill Yosses' Gingerbread Cookies
- Gingerbread Men
- Gingerbread Muffins
- Gingerbread Cake
- Gingersnap Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Happy Holiday Pumpkin Pie
- Heavenly Heart Coffeecakes
- Holiday Ham and Cherry Sauce
- Merry Gingerbread Cookies
- Pumpkin Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Pumpkin Cheesecake in Gingersnap Crust
- Putting on the Spritz Cookies
- Raspberry Heart Cookies
- Richard Leach's Eggnog Cheesecake
Recipes for Diabetic Holiday Gift Mixes: