Almond Cheesecake Bars
Light and creamy cheesecake bars topped with toasted almonds.
1/4 cup Splenda® Granulated No Calorie Sweetener
1 1/4 cups graham cracker or vanilla wafer crumbs
1/3 cup light butter, melted
1/4 cup toasted sliced almonds, finely ground
12 ounces reduced fat cream cheese
1/2 cup Splenda® Granulated No Calorie Sweetener
2 large eggs
1/4 cup reduced fat sour cream
2 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 teaspoon almond extract
1/4 cup toasted, sliced almonds
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C). Spray an 8x8-inch pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Mix crust ingredients together in a mixing bowl. Mix well. Press into prepared pan. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until firm.
- Mix cream cheese and Splenda® Granulated Sweetener together until smooth. Add eggs, one at a time, scraping the sides of the bowl, and mixing well after each addition. Add sour cream and extracts; mix well. Pour over prepared crust.
- Bake in preheated oven for 40 to 47 minutes, or until firm.
- Top with toasted almonds.
Makes 20 bars.
Nutritional Information Per Serving (1 bar): Calories 120 | Calories from Fat 70 | Fat 8g (sat 3.5g) | Cholesterol 35mg | Sodium 105mg | Carbohydrates 8g | Fiber 0g | Sugars 4g | Protein 4g.
Recipe and photograph courtesy of Splenda, Inc. Splenda® is a no-calorie sweetener made from sugar that is suitable for diabetics. For more information regarding this product, please call 1-800-777-5363 or visit their website at www.splenda.com.