Grilled burgers, topped with barbecue sauce and two types of cheese.
1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
Your favorite barbecue sauce, as needed
6 ounces mozzarella cheese, sliced
6 ounces cheddar cheese, sliced
6 hamburger buns, split and grill-toasted
- Preheat barbecue grill to medium heat.
- Shape ground beef into six 3/4-inch patties.
- Liberally brush both sides of patties with barbecue sauce.
- Grill over medium coals for 10 to 12 minutes, or until done.
- Divide mozzarella cheese and cheddar cheese over patties during the last minute of cooking.
- Serve on toasted hamburger buns with additional barbecue sauce.
Makes 6 servings.