Sausage & Rice Dishes
Red Beans and Rice with Smoked Sausage
Beans and rice spell supper in many different languages, and when paired with a grilled smoked sausage, the dish becomes sublime.
Kissed with saffron, and enlivened with pimiento and green peas, this one-dish meal makes enough for a crowd.
Cajun Sausage Jambalaya
This recipe using the slow-cooker method makes jambalaya without the fuss. Recipe courtesy of Chef Hosea Rosenberg.
- Bratwurst & Rice Skillet
- Cajun Sausage Jambalaya
- Cajun-Style Smoked Sausage & Peppers Confetti Rice
- Calico Rice and Frankfurters
- Chili Franks and Rice
- Chili Rice and Franks
- Creole Rice and Sausage
- Dirty Rice
- Dressed Up Red Beans and Rice
- Gallo Pinto con Platanos Fritos
- Jambalaya 1
- Jambalaya 2
- Red Beans and Rice
- Red Beans and Rice with Smoked Sausage
- Risotto with Italian Sausage
- Sausage & Rice Bake
- Sausage and Green Chile Pilaf
Return to Ground Meat & Sausage Recipes Index