Hershey's White Chip Brownies
Fudgey cocoa brownies loaded with white chocolate chips.
4 large eggs
1 1/4 cups granulated sugar
1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
2/3 cup HERSHEY'S Cocoa
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 cups (12-ounce package) HERSHEY'S Premier White Chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan.
- Beat eggs in large bowl until foamy; gradually beat in sugar. Blend in butter and vanilla extract.
- Stir together flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt; add to egg mixture, blending thoroughly.
- Stir in white chips. Spread batter into prepared pan.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until brownies begin to pull away from sides of pan. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars.
Makes about 32 brownies.
Recipe and photograph courtesy of the Hershey Kitchens, and reprinted with permission of The Hershey Company. © The Hershey Company.