Marbled Cheesecake Bars
A cocoa-infused vanilla wafer cookie crust is topped with vanilla cheesecake swirled with chocolate cheesecake.
3 (8-ounce each) packages cream cheese, softened
1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated milk)
3 large eggs
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 (1-ounce each) bars HERSHEY'S Unsweetened Baking Chocolate, melted
Chocolate Crust (recipe follows)
- Prepare Chocolate Crust. Preheat oven to 300°F (150°C).
- Beat cream cheese in large bowl until fluffy. Gradually add sweetened condensed milk, beating until smooth. Add eggs and vanilla; mix well.
- Pour half of batter evenly over prepared crust.
- Stir melted chocolate into remaining batter; drop by spoonfuls over vanilla batter. With metal spatula or knife, swirl gently through batter to marble.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until set. Cool in pan on wire rack. Refrigerate several hours until chilled. Cut into bars. Cover; store leftover bars in refrigerator.
Makes about 24 to 36 bars.
Chocolate Crust: Stir together 2 cups vanilla wafer crumbs (about 60 wafers), 1/3 cup HERSHEY'S Cocoa and 1/2 cup powdered sugar in medium bowl. Stir in 1/2 cup melted butter or margarine until well blended. Press mixture firmly on bottom of 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan.
Recipe and photograph courtesy of the Hershey Kitchens, and reprinted with permission of The Hershey Company. © The Hershey Company.