Mini Kisses Butter Pecan Bars
Buttery pecan bars studded with mini chocolate Kisses, topped with a layer of chocolate and chopped pecans.
1/2 cup butter, softened
1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
1 large egg
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
3/4 cup all-purpose flour
1 3/4 cups (10-ounce package) HERSHEY'S MINI KISSES Brand Milk Chocolates - divided use
3/4 cup coarsely chopped pecans - divided use
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease 8-inch square baking pan.
- Beat butter, brown sugar, egg and vanilla in medium bowl; beat in flour. Stir in 3/4 cup chocolates and 1/4 cup pecans; spread evenly into prepared pan.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until lightly browned; remove from oven.
- Immediately sprinkle remaining 1 cup chocolates over top. Let stand 5 minutes or until chocolate softens. Spread evenly with knife. Immediately sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup pecans over top; press gently.
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars.
Makes about 16 bars.
Recipe and photograph courtesy of the Hershey Kitchens, and reprinted with permission of The Hershey Company. © The Hershey Company.