Mini Kisses Praline Bars
Praline cookie bars topped with mini chocolate Kissses.
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 1/3 cups packed light brown sugar - divided use
1/2 cup plus 2/3 cup butter - divided use
1 cup coarsely chopped pecans or pecan pieces
1 3/4 cups (10-ounce package) HERSHEY'S MINI KISSES Brand Milk Chocolates
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Combine flour and 1 cup brown sugar in large bowl; with pastry blender or fork, cut in 1/2 cup butter until fine crumbs form.
- Press mixture into 13 x 9-inch baking pan; sprinkle with pecans.
- Combine remaining 2/3 cup butter and remaining 1/3 cup brown sugar in small saucepan; cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture boils. Continue boiling, stirring constantly, 30 seconds, until sugar dissolves; drizzle evenly over pecans and crust.
- Bake 18 to 22 minutes until topping is bubbly and golden; remove from oven. Immediately sprinkle chocolates pieces over top. Cool completely in pan on wire rack; cut into bars.
Makes about 3 dozen bars.
Recipe and photograph courtesy of the Hershey Kitchens, and reprinted with permission of The Hershey Company. © The Hershey Company.