S'More Cookie Bars
Milk chocolate bars and marshmallow creme are layered between a graham cracker-infused cookie dough. Everyone will be asking for "some more please"!
1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
3/4 cup granulated sugar
1 large egg
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
4 (1.55-ounce each) HERSHEY'S Milk Chocolate Bars
1 cup marshmallow creme
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease 8-inch square baking pan.
- Beat butter and sugar in large bowl until light and fluffy. Add egg and vanilla; beat well.
- Stir together flour, graham cracker crumbs, baking powder and salt; add to butter mixture, beating until blended.
- Press half of dough into prepared pan.
- Arrange chocolate bars over dough, breaking as needed to fit. Spread with marshmallow creme.
- Scatter bits of remaining dough over marshmallow; carefully press to form a layer.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars.
Makes about 16 bars.
Recipe and photograph courtesy of the Hershey Kitchens, and reprinted with permission of The Hershey Company. © The Hershey Company.