Fudgey Chocolate Truffles
Easy rum-flavored chocolate fudge truffles.
3/4 cup butter
3/4 cup HERSHEY'S Cocoa
1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated milk)
2 to 3 tablespoons rum or 1 teaspoon rum extract
3/4 cup finely chopped nuts
Additional chopped nuts or cocoa
- Melt butter in heavy 2-quart saucepan over low heat. Add 3/4 cup cocoa; stir until smooth.
- Add sweetened condensed milk; stir constantly until mixture is thick, smooth and glossy, about 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat; stir in rum and finely chopped nuts, if desired.
- Pour mixture into flat pan. Refrigerate until firm, about 4 hours.
- Shape into 1 1/4-inch balls; roll in nuts or cocoa. Refrigerate until firm, about 2 hours. Store, covered, in refrigerator.
Makes about 3 dozen.
Recipe and photograph courtesy of the Hershey Kitchens, and reprinted with permission of The Hershey Company. © The Hershey Company.