Oodles of crunchy chow mein noodles, peanuts and raisins in a creamy, peanutty chocolate candy coating.
2 cups (12-ounce package) HERSHEY'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
1 2/3 cups (10-ounce package) REESE'S Peanut Butter Chips
1 3/4 cups REESE'S Creamy Peanut Butter or REESE'S Crunchy Peanut Butter
3 cups chow mein noodles
1 cup chopped peanuts
1 cup raisins
- Line several trays or cookie sheets with wax paper.
- Place chocolate chips, peanut butter chips and peanut butter in large microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at HIGH (100%) 1 minute; stir. Continue heating 30 seconds at a time, stirring after each heating, until chips are completely melted and mixture is smooth when stirred.
- Stir in noodles, peanuts and raisins.
- Drop by heaping teaspoonfuls onto prepared trays.
- Refrigerate until set (about 40 minutes). For best results, store in refrigerator.
Makes about 4 1/2 dozen candies.
Recipe and photograph courtesy of the Hershey Kitchens, and reprinted with permission of The Hershey Company. © The Hershey Company.