Toffee Popcorn Crunch
Clusters of candied popcorn loaded with almonds and toffee bits.
8 cups popped popcorn
3/4 cup whole almonds or slivered almonds
1 1/3 cups (8-ounce package) HEATH BITS 'O BRICKLE Toffee Bits
1/2 cup light corn syrup
- Preheat oven to 275°F (135°C). Grease large roasting pan (or two 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pans).
- Place popcorn and almonds in prepared pan.
- Combine toffee bits and corn syrup in heavy medium saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until toffee is melted (about 12 minutes).
- Pour over popcorn mixture; stir until evenly coated.
- Bake 30 minutes, stirring frequently. Remove from oven; stir every 2 minutes until slightly cooled.
- Cool completely. Store in tightly covered container in cool, dry place.
Makes about 1 pound popcorn.
Note: For best results, do NOT double this recipe.
Recipe and photograph courtesy of the Hershey Kitchens, and reprinted with permission of The Hershey Company. © The Hershey Company.