Hot Cocoa for One
It's quick and easy to enjoy the incredible rich flavor of a cup of homemade hot cocoa.
2 tablespoons granulated sugar
2 to 3 teaspoons HERSHEY'S Cocoa
1 cup milk
1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Mix sugar, cocoa and salt in large mug.
- Heat milk in microwave at HIGH (100%) 1 1/2 minutes or until hot.
- Gradually add hot milk to cocoa mixture in mug, stirring until well blended.
- Stir in vanilla and enjoy.
Makes 1 serving.
- Rich and Adult: Increase cocoa to 2 tablespoons; follow recipe above.
- Lower Fat: Use nonfat milk; follow recipe above.
- Sugar Free: Omit sugar. Combine cocoa and salt. Proceed as above, using nonfat milk. Stir in vanilla and sugar substitute with sweetening equivalence of 2 tablespoons sugar.
Recipe and photograph courtesy of the Hershey Kitchens, and reprinted with permission of The Hershey Company. © The Hershey Company.