Kisses Candy Cane Swirl Cheesecake
Add a minty touch of Christmas ambiance to cheesecake with candy cane Kisses.
Cookie Crumb Crust:
1 1/2 cups vanilla wafer cookie crumbs (about 45 cookies, crushed)
1 tablespoon granulated sugar
1/4 cup (1/2 stick) melted butter or margarine
3 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
3/4 cup granulated sugar
1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
3 large eggs
42 HERSHEY'S KISSES Brand Candy Cane Mint Candies - divided use
1 tablespoon milk
1 1/2 cups sweetened whipped cream
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Prepare Cookie Crumb Crust: Stir together cookie crumbs and sugar in medium bowl; blend in melted butter. Press mixture onto bottom and 1/2 inch up side of 9-inch springform pan. Bake 8 minutes; cool.
- Prepare Filling: Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in large bowl until smooth. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Set aside 1/4 cup batter; spread remaining batter in prepared crust.
- Remove wrappers from candies. Place 30 candies and milk in medium microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at MEDIUM (50%) 1 minute; stir. If necessary, microwave at MEDIUM 15 seconds at a time, stirring after each heating, until candies are melted and mixture is well blended when stirred. Gradually blend reserved cheesecake batter into candy mixture. Drop candy mixture by tablespoonfuls onto vanilla batter. Gently swirl with knife for marbled effect.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until center is almost set. Remove from oven to wire rack. With knife, loosen cake from side of pan. Cool completely; remove side of pan. Cover; refrigerate until chilled. Garnish with whipped cream and remaining candies. Cover; refrigerate leftovers.
Makes 12 servings.
Recipe and photograph courtesy of the Hershey Kitchens, and reprinted with permission of The Hershey Company. © The Hershey Company.