'Tis the Season Coconut Macaroons
A holiday twist to a traditional coconut macaroon cookie!
1 (14-ounce) package flaked coconut (or 5 1/3 cups)
1 (14-ounce) can NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Sweetened Condensed Milk
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 cup (6 ounces) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® SWIRLED™ Holiday Morsels*
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C). Foil-line and grease baking sheets.
- Combine coconut, sweetened condensed milk and vanilla extract in large bowl. Stir in morsels.
- Drop by level tablespoon on prepared baking sheets; press each cookie lightly with back of spoon.
- Bake for 10 to 14 minutes or until lightly browned around edges.
- Remove to wire racks to cool completely.
- Store loosely covered at room temperature.
Makes 3 dozen cookies.
*NESTLÉ TOLL HOUSE SWIRLED Holiday Morsels are only available to purchase October through December.
Recipe and photograph are the property of Nestlé® and Meals.com, used with permission.