Add some sparkle to your barbecue, picnic or party with these tasty blueberry treats.
1 cup large fresh blueberries
1 cup white chocolate chips
1 teaspoon vegetable oil
2 tablespoons multi-color candy sprinkles
- On each of 10 bamboo skewers (8 inches long), spear 8 blueberries.
- In a perfectly dry microwavable cup, stir chocolate chips and oil. Microwave on medium power 30 seconds; stir. Microwave 20 to 30 seconds longer; stir until the chocolate is smooth.
- Transfer melted chocolate to a resealable plastic bag.
- Snip a very small corner off the bottom of the bag. Drizzle the melted chocolate over the skewered blueberries and immediately roll lightly in sprinkles.
- Chill to allow the chocolate to harden.
Makes 10 skewers.
Recipe and photograph are courtesy of the US Highbush Blueberry Council. Used with permission.