All you need is a brownie mix, a can of white frosting, coconut, food coloring and a bunny cookie cutter to make these fun and tasty bunny brownie cut-outs.
1 (21-ounce) package brownie mix
1 bunny cookie cutter
1 can white frosting
Pink or blue decorating gel
- Heat oven to 350°F (175°C). Line 13x9x2-inch baking pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides of pan. Grease foil.
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions and spread into prepared pan.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out with moist crumbs. (Do not over bake.) Cool in pan. Run knife around edge of pan to loosen brownies from sides. Lift brownies from pan, using foil handles. Place brownies on cutting board. Remove foil and cut with cookie cutter into bunny shapes.
- Frost each bunny with about 1 tablespoon frost and sprinkle with coconut, pressing down gently.
- Refrigerate for 10 to 15 minutes to set frosting.
- Decorate with additional white icing for the tails and pink or blue decorating gel for the eyes.
Make 12 to 16 bunnies, dependent on size of cookie cutter.