These whimsical, easy-to-make bread bunnies will add some tasty fun to your holiday table.
1 package Rhodes Dinner Rolls (thawed but still cold)
- Cut a small piece of one roll for a tail.
- Roll remaining piece into a 16-inch rope with pointed ends. Twist top of rope together.
- Place on a large baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
- Pull pointed ends apart for ears.
- Roll small cut-off piece into a ball for the tail. Using your finger, make an indentation at the spot for the tail. Moisten the tail with water and place in the indentation.
- Repeat to make as many bunnies as desired.
- Cover with sprayed plastic wrap and allow rolls to rise for 30 to 45 minutes.
- Remove the wrap and bake at 350°F (175°C) for 15 to 20 minutes until golden brown. Enjoy with butter.
Makes 6 servings.
Recipe and photograph provided by www.rhodesbread.com via Brandpoint Content; Copyright 1996-2014.