Holiday Broccoli Dip
A wonderful dip for broccoli-lovers -- and also a great way to get the kids to eat broccoli!
1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup mayonnaise
2 cups shredded mozzarella - divided use
1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and well drained
1 (2-ounce) jar diced pimientos, drained
Assorted crackers for accompaniment
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Mix together cream cheese, mayonnaise, 1 cup of the mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, broccoli and pimientos.
- Spread into 9-inch pie plate.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with remaining 1 cup mozzarella cheese. Continue baking 5 minutes or until mozzarella cheese is melted.
- Serve warm with assorted crackers.
Makes 24 servings.