Holiday Cereal Snack Mix
Set a bowl out filled with this savory cereal snack mix and turn any occasion into a party.
5 cups unsweetened miniature shredded wheat cereal
1 cup small pretzels
1/2 cup peanuts
3 tablespoons butter, melted
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- Preheat oven to 300°F (150°C).
- Mix together the cereal, peanuts and pretzels in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, mix together the butter, Worcestershire sauce and salt until well blended. Drizzle evenly over cereal mixture and toss to coat well.
- Pour into a 15 x 10 x 1-inch baking pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes, stirring after 15 minutes. Cool completely. Store in airtight container at room temperature.
Makes 6 1/2 cups.