Holiday Rocky Road Chocolate Bark
Simple, yet festive homemade candy for the holidays.
1 (12-ounce) package chocolate chips
1/2 cup chopped dry roasted peanuts
1/2 cup coarsely broken graham crackers
1/2 cup miniature rarshmallows
- Line a large baking sheet with wax paper; set aside.
- In a medium microwaveable bowl, melt chocolate in the microwave oven on HIGH 2 minutes, or until chocolate is almost melted, stirring after 1 minute. Stir until chocolate is completely melted.
- Stir in peanuts, graham crackers and marsmallows and mix well.
- Spread chocolate mixture onto prepared baking sheet. Refrigerate until firm, about 1 hour.
- Break into pieces. Store in tightly covered container at room temperature.
Makes about 1 1/2 pounds candy.