Hoppity Poppity Easter Eggs
You and the kids will have fun making, decorating and eating these marshmallow and jelly bean popcorn eggs. These fun treats make a festive presentation on the Easter dessert table, too!
10 cups freshly popped popcorn
1 cup pastel colored jelly beans
1/4 cup butter or margarine
1 (10.5-ounce) package miniature marshmallows
1 (3-ounce) package blueberry, strawberry or lemon gelatin
- Combine popcorn and jelly beans in large bowl; set aside.
- Microwave butter and marshmallows in large glass bowl on HIGH for 2 minutes or until marshmallows are puffed.
- Stir in gelatin. Pour marshmallow mixture over popcorn and jelly beans.
- Mix lightly until coated.
- Shape into 16 (2-inch) eggs with greased hands.
Makes 16 (2-inch) popcorn eggs.
Recipe and photograph provided courtesy of The Popcorn Board.