This mouthwatering cheesecake is topped with Halloween sprinkles and edged in orange-colored candy coating.
3-ounces vanilla-flavored candy coating
Orange food coloring paste
Purchased frozen cheesecake, thawed (1 pound, 14-ounces)
1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped dessert topping, thawed
Small, multicolored decorative Halloween candies
- In a small saucepan, melt candy coating. Add orange food coloring to desired shade. Transfer to a waxed-paper-lined baking sheet. Spread to an 11 x 8-inch rectangle. Chill in refrigerator until firm (about 30 minutes).
- Break into small shards. Set aside.
- Reserve 1/2 cup of whipped dessert topping; set aside.
- Pipe or spread remaining whipped topping over surface of cheesecake.
- Sprinkle with Halloween candies.
- Attach shards of candy coating to the edge of cheesecake with reserved dessert topping.
Makes 12 servings.
Recipe provided by Better Homes and Gardens - BHG.com a member of the Home and Family Network for the best of cooking, gardening, decorating and more. © 2003 Meredith Corporation. All Rights Reserved.