Teddy Bear Picnic Mix
Serve this colorful, whimsical and yummy popcorn snack mix at picnics and parties.
1/4 cup vegetable oil
1/4 cup granulated sugar
5 to 6 drops pink neon liquid food color, or color of your choice
1/2 cup unpopped popcorn kernels
1 mini pastel marshmallows
1 cup teddy grahams
1 white fudge covered pretzels (Flipz®)
1 cup mini cookies (iced circus animals, or any mini cookie)
- Stir oil, sugar and food coloring together in a large pot (with a tight-fitting lid) over medium heat.
- Stir in popcorn kernels; cover.
- Cook over medium heat until popcorn begins to pop.
- Shake pot over heat until popping begins to slow.
- Remove pan from heat and pour popcorn into a large bowl.
- Add marshmallows, teddy grahams, pretzels and cookies and toss lightly.
Makes about 12 cups.
Recipe and photograph provided courtesy of The Popcorn Board.