Meaty Doggy Treats
A homemade treat for you dog.
6 ounces lean ground beef
7 teaspoons wheat germ
3 teaspoons NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Nonfat Dry Milk
1/2 teaspoon vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- In a 12-inch skillet over medium heat, cook ground beef until no reddish-pink is showing; drain.
- Using a food processor grind meat until fine.
- Combine ground beef, wheat germ, powdered milk and oil in a bowl.
- Roll into 1-inch balls and place on a greased cookie sheet. Press flat.
- Bake 20 minutes or until light brown. Transfer cookies to a wire rack to cool.
Makes 24 treats.
Recipe is the property of Nestlé® and Meals.com, used with permission.