Chocolate Moussecarpone Tarts
Rich chocolate mascarpone mousse is decoratively piped into miniature chocolate cups and garnished with toasted pecan halves. These festive chocolate tartlets make a lovely addition to a holiday dessert buffet.
1 cup real milk chocolate chips
1 cup (8 ounces) mascarpone cheese, at room temperature
24 small chocolate shell cups
24 pecan halves, toasted
- Melt the chocolate chips. Cool slightly.
- Add the cheese and mix at medium speed for two minutes.
- Pipe the mixture into the chocolate cups.
- Top each filled cup with a pecan half.
- Chill until ready to serve.
Makes 24 tartlets.
Recipe and photograph provided courtesy of Wisconsin Milk Marketing Board, Inc.