Fudge Brownie Pie
This rich brownie pie, with a pastry crust, screams for ice cream.
1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1/4 cup butter
1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
1/2 cup biscuit baking mix
2 large eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup chopped nuts
1 (9-inch) unbaked pastry pie crust
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Bake unbaked pie crust for 10 minutes; remove from the oven.
- Reduce the oven temperature to 325°F (160°C).
- In a saucepan over very low heat, melt semi-sweet chocolate chips with butter.
- In large mixing bowl, beat the chocolate mixture with the sweetened condensed milk, biscuit baking mix, eggs, and vanilla until smooth. Stir in chopped nuts; pour into the cooled pie crust.
- Bake for 35 to 45 minutes, or until the center is set.
Makes 8 servings.