Nutty Pumpkin Cheesecake Pie
Two great flavors—pumpkin pie and cheesecake—make one luscious decadent dessert. Pumpkin is not just for Thanksgiving anymore!
1 cup graham cracker crumbs
1/3 cup granulated sugar
2 tablespoons butter, melted
4 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
1 1/2 cups firmly packed brown sugar
5 large eggs
1 (29-ounce) can pumpkin purée
1/4 cup all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
1/4 cup chopped nuts
- Preheat oven to 325°F (160°C).
- For Crust: Combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar and butter; press into 10-inch spring-form pan and bake for 10 minutes. Remove from oven; set aside.
- For Filling: In a 3-quart bowl, using an electric mixer on medium speed, beat cream cheese until fluffy, about 2 minutes. Add brown sugar and continue beating at a low speed until smooth. Add eggs, one at a time, and beat until blended.
- In another mixing bowl, combine pumpkin, flour and pumpkin pie spice. Stir in nuts. Add to the cream cheese mixture; mix well. Pour into prepared spring-form pan.
- Bake for 55 to 60 minutes or until center is firm. Cool on wire rack. Refrigerate when cool until at least 4 hours or until ready to serve.
Makes 12 servings.