Pumpkin and White Chocolate Cheese Pie
This cheesecake pumpkin pie—spiked with Gran Marnier and studded with white chocolate chips in a cinnamon-scented graham cracker crust—is holiday perfect.
1 1/2 cups fine graham cracker crumbs
1/3 cup granulated sugar
6 tablespoons butter, melted
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
1 cup ricotta cheese
1/2 cup sour cream
1/2 cup pumpkin purée
2 large eggs
1/4 cup butter, melted
2 tablespoons Grand Marnier liqueur
1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
3/4 cup granulated sugar
1 1/2 tablespoon all-purpose flour
1 1/2 tablespoon cornstarch
1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- For Crust: Mix graham cracker crumbs, sugar, melted butter and cinnamon until well blended. Press mixture into a 9-inch deep dish pie plate. Set aside.
- For Filling: In a large glass bowl, beat together cream cheese, ricotta cheese, sour cream, pumpkin purée, eggs, butter, Grand Marnier and nutmeg, using an electric mixer.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the sugar, flour and cornstarch. Slowly add dry ingredients to the cheese mixture, mixing well. Gently pour into the unbaked graham cracker crust and sprinkle the white chocolate chips evenly over the top.
- Bake for 1 hour. Turn off the heat and leave in oven for an additional 2 hours. Remove from the oven and let cool on a wire rack. Chill before serving.
Makes 8 servings.