Individual Cheese Pizzas
Individual cheese pizzas topped with marinated sun-dried tomatoes and fresh herbs.
1 (6.5-ounce) package pizza crust mix
1/2 cup chopped, marinated sun-dried tomatoes
1/4 cup chopped fresh Italian parsley, basil and/or oregano (or 1 tablespoon dried Italian herbs)
1 (16-ounce) package shredded Wisconsin Italian cheese blend
- Preheat oven to 400°F (205°C).
- Prepare pizza crust according to package directions.
- On cookie sheet, shape into 4 individual pizzas. Top pizza crust with sun-dried tomatoes.
- In medium bowl, mix herbs with cheese blend; sprinkle 1/2 cup mixture on each pizza.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until crust is brown.
Makes 4 individual pizzas.
Recipe and photograph provided courtesy of Wisconsin Milk Marketing Board, Inc.