Broiled Pork Chops
CooksRecipes has quality, kitchen-tested recipes for broiled pork chop dishes that you can count on for successful deliciousness.
Bacon-Wrapped Pork Chops with Seasoned Butter
Move over, filet mignon! Topped with garlic-mustard butter, these mighty bacon-wrapped chops have the taste territory covered!
Broiled Pork Chops with Vegetable Medley and Cinnamon Apples
Simply broiled pork chops accompany sautéed apples and vegetables for a simple but satisfying supper.
Just Wonderful Lemon-Garlic Chops
These chops have a simple, garlicky lemon and tarragon marinade that is quite simply—just wonderful.
- Bacon-Wrapped Pork Chops with Seasoned Butter
- Broiled Pork Chops with Cream Honey Mustard Sauce
- Broiled Pork Chops with Vegetable Medley & Apples
- Gold Dust Pork Chops
- Herbed Butterfly Pork Chops
- Honey-Mustard Chops
- Jerk Pork Chops
- Just Wonderful Lemon-Garlic Chops
- Kentucky Pork Chops
- Lemon Garlic Chops
- Pecan Pork Chops
- Pineapple Garlic Pork Chops
- Pork Chops with Caraway Rice
- Pork Chops with Jalapeño Jelly
- Red-Glazed Pork Chops
- Rib Chop Molé
- Texas-Style Barbecued Pork Chops
Return to Pork Recipes Index