Barbecue Country-Style Spare Ribs
Fairly fast, and very easy country-style pork ribs with a honey Dijon barbecue sauce.
1 (8.75-ounce) bottle steak sauce
1 cup honey
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
Approximately 3 1/2 pounds country-style pork ribs
8 cups warm water
- Preheat grill or broiler.
- Combine steak sauce, honey and mustard in small bowl; set aside.
- Heat ribs and water to boiling in 6-quart saucepot; reduce heat. Cover; cook for 30 minutes or until tender; drain.
- Brush ribs with steak sauce mixture.
- Grill or broil for 5 to 10 minutes on each side, brushing with sauce. Serve with remaining sauce.
Makes 6 servings.