Cranberry Orange-Glazed Pork Roast
The flavors of orange and cranberry add a holiday touch to this festive pork roast.
2 pound boneless pork loin roast
1 (16-ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce
2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
2 teaspoons grated orange peel
- In a small bowl, stir together cranberry sauce, brown sugar and orange peel.
- Place roast in a shallow baking dish. Spread with 1/4 cup cranberry mixture.
- Roast, uncovered, at 350°F (175°C), for 45 to 60 minutes or until internal temperature registers 155°F (approximately 65°C). Baste every 30 minutes with cranberry mixture.
- Let stand 10 minutes before slicing to serve.
- Heat remaining cranberry mixture and serve with roast.
Makes 8 servings.
Nutritional Information Per Serving (1/8 of recipe): Calories 225 calories Protein 24 grams Fat 7 grams Sodium 71 milligrams Cholesterol 66 milligrams.
Recipe and photograph provided courtesy of National Pork Board.