Ham and Spinach Rolls
Two frozen convenience foods, spinach soufflé and Welsh rarebit sauce make easier work of this tasty dish that can be served anytime of the day.
2 (12-ounce) packages frozen spinach soufflé
2 cups herb-seasoned stuffing mix
1/2 cup chopped pecans, toasted
10 (1/8-inch-thick) deli ham slices
2 tablespoons butter or margarine
1 medium onion, diced
1 cup diced celery
1 (11.6-ounce) package 6-inch flour tortillas
1 (10-ounce) package frozen Welsh rarebit sauce
- Thaw spinach soufflé in microwave at MEDIUM (50% power) 6 to 7 minutes.
- Stir together spinach soufflé, stuffing mix, and toasted pecans. Set mixture aside.
- Brown ham slices in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat about 30 seconds on each side. (This removes excess water.) Set aside.
- Melt butter in skillet over medium heat. Add diced onion and celery, and sauté 4 minutes. Stir into spinach mixture.
- Place 1 ham slice on each tortilla. Spoon spinach mixture evenly on a short side of each ham slice; roll up, jellyroll fashion. Place, seam side down, in a lightly greased 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish.
- Bake at 350°F (175°C) for 30 minutes.
- Microwave Welsh rarebit at HIGH 5 to 6 minutes. Drizzle over rolls and serve.
Makes 5 servings.