Orange Glazed Leg of Pork
This flavorful glaze is also great for glazing a roast pork tenderloin, pork loin roast, or for pork chops on the grill. Serve sliced pork roast with garlic mashed potatoes, buttered green beans, hot French bread and a fruit salad.
1 (4-pound) boneless leg of pork
1 (12-ounce) jar orange marmalade
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C)
- Place pork in shallow roasting pan.
- In small bowl stir together marmalade, soy sauce, ginger and cloves.
- Roast pork for 1 1/2 to 2 hours (about 20 minutes per pound), until internal temperature, read with a meat thermometer, reads 155°F (approximately 65°C).
- Brush with marmalade mixture several times during last 30 minutes.
Makes 8 to 10 servings.
Recipe and photograph provided courtesy of National Pork Board.