Orange Sesame Roast Pork Tenderloin
This tasty pork tenderloin entrée can be roasted or grilled. To grill, prepare banked medium-hot fire in covered kettle-style grill. Grill whole tenderloins over indirect heat for 15 to 20 minutes.
2 whole pork tenderloins, about 2 pounds total
1/2 cup teriyaki sauce
1/4 cup frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
3 tablespoons sesame oil
4 cloves garlic, crushed
1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Place tenderloins in large self-sealing bag.
- In small bowl stir together remaining ingredients; pour half over tenderloins, seal bag and refrigerate 8 hours, turning occasionally. Cover and reserve remaining marinade (at room temperature) for basting.
- Preheat oven to 450°F (230°C).
- Remove tenderloins from bag, discarding bag with marinade. Place tenderloins in shallow roasting pan; roast for 20 minutes until internal temperature (measured with a meat thermometer) reaches 150°F to 155°F (approximately 65°C), basting occasionally with reserved marinade.
- Let tenderloins rest 5 minutes before slicing to serve.
Makes 4 servings.
Recipe and photograph provided courtesy of National Pork Board.