Pork Tenderloin Fajitas
Have warm flour tortillas, sautéed onions and bell peppers, and your favorite salsa to go along with this dish of marinated and roasted pork tenderloin, fajita-style.
4 whole pork tenderloins (about 3 1/2 to 4 1/4 pounds total)
12 ounces (1 1/2 cups) fajita marinade
- Place tenderloins in large self-sealing bag; pour marinade over. Seal bag and refrigerate for 2 to 24 hours.
- Preheat oven to 450°F (230°C).
- Remove tenderloins from marinade (discard remaining marinade), pat dry and place in shallow roasting pan.
- Roast tenderloins for 20 to 25 minutes, until internal temperature (measured with a meat thermometer) is 160°F (70°C).
- Remove from oven, slice enough to serve. (One tenderloin serves 3 to 4.) Wrap and refrigerate leftovers up to three days.
Makes 4 servings.
Recipe and photograph provided courtesy of National Pork Board.