Creamy Grape Salad
This refreshing cream cheese and grape salad is as delicious as it is easy to make. Bonus factor: This fruit salad can conveniently be made 1, 2 or even 3 days in advance.
2 pounds seedless red or green grapes (or a combination of both)
4 ounces cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup sour cream
2 1/2 tablespoons granulated sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 tablespoons chopped toasted or candied pecans (optional)
- Wash, stem and dry grapes well with paper towels; set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, using an electric mixer, beat together the cream cheese, sour cream, sugar and vanilla until well combined and creamy.
- Add grapes to cream cheese mixture, fold in just until grapes are fully incorporated and nicely coated.
- If using, sprinkle with toasted or candied pecans just before serving.
- Store salad, tightly covered, in refrigerator.
Makes 6 servings.
Nutritional information per serving (1/6 of recipe). Percent daily values based on the Reference Daily Intake (RDI) for a 2000 calorie diet: Calories 233.64; Calories From Fat (41%) 95.76; Total Fat 10.85g 17%; Saturated Fat 6.73g 34%; Cholesterol 29.22mg 10%; Sodium 69.19mg 3%; Potassium 340.02mg 10%; Total Carbohydrates 34.03g 11%; Fiber 1.36g 5%; Sugar 28.81g; Protein 3.12g 6%.