Green Bean Salmon Salad
A heart-healthy, satisfying green bean and salmon salad garnished with wedges of hard-boiled eggs and crumbled feta cheese.
1 (12-ounce) bottle T. Marzetti Champagne Dressing
1 pound frozen French-style green beans, thawed and drained
2 tablespoons minced garlic
1 pound salmon filets
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 tablespoon butter or margarine
1 package spring mix salad blend
1 red onion, chopped
6 hard-cooked eggs, sliced
8 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- Mix together dressing, green beans, garlic and salt and pepper, then set aside.
- Cook salmon in olive oil and butter until done. Cute into bite size pieces.
- Cover a large platter with lettuce.
- Pour green bean and dressing mixture over mixed salad blend.
- Place salmon, red onion and egg slices over green beans.
- Top with crumbled feta cheese. Serve immediately.
Makes 6 servings.
Recipe and photograph provided courtesy of T. Marzetti Company, member of The Association For Dressings and Sauces.