Salmon Salad Platter
A composed salad platter with ready-to-use canned salmon, marinated broccoli spears, wedges of tomato and hard-boiled eggs, and sliced cucumber served with a creamy lemon-tarragon dressing.
1 (15.5-ounce) can salmon
1 pound fresh broccoli spears*
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
1 tablespoon fresh lemon or lime juice
Freshly grated pepper to taste
1 cup plain yogurt
1/4 teaspoon tarragon
2 tomatoes, cut into wedges
2 hard-boiled eggs, quartered
1 cucumber, sliced
- Drain and flake salmon.
- Cook broccoli in boiling water just until tender; drain.
- Combine oil, lemon or lime juice and pepper; pour over broccoli.
- Marinate 1 hour in refrigerator; drain, reserving marinade.
- Combine marinade with yogurt and tarragon.
- Arrange flaked salmon and broccoli on platter lined with greens.
- Garnish with tomatoes, eggs and cucumbers. Serve with dressing.
Makes 4 servings.
*1 (10-ounce) package frozen broccoli, thawed, may be substituted.