Warm Lamb Tenderloin Salad
Recipe courtesy of the Meat and Livestock Australia.
2 to 3 lamb tenderloins
2 tablespoons olive oil - divided use
1 1/2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
8 small salt potatoes, quartered
1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
1 package spinach leaves
- Boil salt potatoes for 15 minutes until tender.
- Heat 2 teaspoons of olive oil in a frying pan over medium-high heat. Brown lamb for about 3 minutes each side, or until just cooked. Set aside to rest for 5 minutes.
- Add the remaining oil and balsamic vinegar to the pan, stir to combine and remove from heat.
- Slice the tenderloins. Combine warm lamb with potatoes and remaining ingredients.
- Pour warm dressing over salad and toss. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Makes 4 servings.
Recipe and photograph courtesy of the Meat and Livestock Australia.