Yogurt Dressed Shrimp Luncheon Salad
Lemon yogurt dresses up shrimp with pizzazz in this elegant luncheon salad.
2 (4.5-ounce) cans shrimp, rinsed and drained
1 small head cauliflower
1 cup cooked long grain rice
1/3 cup finely chopped green pepper
1/3 cup finely chopped celery
1 small onion, minced
10 pimento-stuffed green olives, thinly sliced
4 drops hot pepper sauce
1 cup lemon yogurt
- Place shrimp in medium bowl.
- Cut cauliflower buds off each floret. Mince into small pieces. Add to shrimp.
- Mix in rice, green pepper, celery, onion, green olives and Tabasco sauce. Toss together.
- Fold yogurt into salad.
- Refrigerate 1 hour before serving.
- Spoon over lettuce or tomato slices.
Makes 4 servings.
Recipe courtesy of Wisconsin Milk Marketing Board, Inc.